My Weight loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Theres a time and place to die and its now

     Wow, so whew. What a crazy low couple of weeks. It seems like i'm starting to bounce back. I know there will be times where i regress, but even in my lowest of low, thats what sets me apart from others. I keep going. I know i'm feeling low and i can't help but to feel all the pain starting to crumble around me. However, I know it's always temporary. I may feel intensely but i can always spot even the dimmest lights at the end of the tunnel. I know how badly the world needs healing. I know that I want to be a healer, no need to be a healer, even if only in a spiritual or emotional way. I have so much to offer others, as does EVERYONE in this world. We are all on the same planet, can't we just agree to disagree and all get along? No...this seems impossible, however it isn't.
      The world is full of hatred and jealousy, angry, spiteful, but it doesn't have to be that way. It doesn't have to be a lonely, and cruel world. All we need is one or two people in our corner, all we need is to be in someone else's corner, or pick our selves up when nobody can. Perception is reality, and that can mean a huge difference in everyone's life to just realize that.
     I've been holding myself back for so long that i've forgotten who i am and that i am allowed to shine. I'm going to start cutting away everything in my life that doesn't allow for me to be myself or is suppressing my spirit. i'm ready to release everything, to litterally transform in every single way of my life. In mind, body, spirit, and emotion. Let's DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment