My Weight loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, March 1, 2013

I made the effort at least.

So, as I said in my last blog i was suppose to leave the house today, and it probably wasn't going to happen. I am happy to report, that yes, I had anxiety, I had no motivation, I had no want to even get up out of bed this morning let alone into the shower, but I did it anyways. I got into the shower, dressed nicely (only to inspire myself) and I walked to the bus stop. We waited there, for the bus to take us to the grocery store, which I dreaded but was willing to do.
     Turns out the Coffeen Street bus is broken down so they sent the arsenal bus as well, it was about twenty to thirty minutes of unnecessary  waiting, but we waited. We ended up leaving early and going back home instead of getting on the bus, but at least I made the effort. For that I am proud. Next time I feel this way, I will try to put myself a little harder and maybe get on that bus.

1 comment:

  1. All that counts is that you TRY! Some days I feel the same way and wish that I could just sleep in bed for ever. I have zero motivation.

    ReplyDelete