My Weight loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, March 15, 2013

Darkest part of me

The depths of my pain cannot be measured,
The road is rocky, it leaves my soul weathered,
The winter chills my bones, and chills my heart,
You hurt me again, and wonder why i'm falling apart,
The music within has finally stopped playing,
but the voice within will continue whaling,
I know i'm a failure, no need to remind me,
my heads barely above water, i'm drowning as we speak,
I think my strength has come to its end,
I don' think my mind will ever start to mend,
You said i'm toxic, when all I ever did was try,
But you put me in the chair, you sentenced me to fry,
Im done, it's over, no need to look back,
you caused my spirit to die, it withered, turned to coal black...
You were the darkest part of me, my one kryptonight, 
but finally i've let go, I have finally seen the light,
The light that shines within, doesn't include you,
Because i'm tired of the lies you spew,
Do you listen to yourself or are you ignorant as the rest?
Your a grim person, toxic, at best.
You think i'm too stupid to know when to walk away
but I can tell you confidently, today is the day,
The day I choose to leave, the day I choose me




No comments:

Post a Comment