My Weight loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, March 18, 2013

I Love The Way

I love your beats, man, Yeah i love your style,
 I love your rhythms, and i love your smile, 
 I love your voice, the way the music flows,
 I love every part of you, aint that how love goes? 
 I love your soul, i love the beat of your heart, 
 I love how when i'm with you, I never fall apart. 
 I love how your there when no one else is around 
I love you you make me laugh whenever i'm down 
 I love your words of wisdom I love your good vibes
 I love how much I love you In words it's hard to describe 
 I love your inspiration the creative things you do 
I even love the way You never seem to have a clue 
 Most most of all, I love being your friend 
May we be best friends, until the bitter end. 

 "I love The Way" © Lee Lee Staaben May 18, 2014 -

No comments:

Post a Comment