My Weight loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, March 18, 2013

I feel like i could write a book about my life. Would anyone read it? Maybe. who knows. I guess i don't care. I think i'm learning not to care about what other people think. Its coming as a hard lesson but i am getting there. I am learning to release anger as well as my past. I hold on to people as "friends" whom i don't even talk to or associate with anymore. Its ridiculous. So, today i just decided to clean up my Facebook for a bit of a preparation for actually doing that in the real world. Good news is, i actually let go of some people, and now i've patched things up with someone else.

Life is funny. The brain and heart are funny too. Not literally the heart, but our souls. The things that make us tick, the way we feel emotions. I released some things, and i felt sad about it, though i shouldn't and now suddenly i feel overwhelmed with freedom from those things. Whats next? I feel there are big changes in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment